All students are expected to complete their graduation requirements before the end of their course duration. In consultation with the concerned academic advisor, the student must periodically review his/her progress towards meeting graduation requirements and seek the resolution of any issues about the same. Whereas each student will work with the academic advisor, it is the student's responsibility to determine that the courses taken in each semester are relevant for the successful completion of the degree program.
For conferment of degree, the candidate must have:
- Satisfactorily fulfilled all academic requirements of the department in which the he/she is enrolled.
- Paid all outstanding dues to the College
- Completed the attached clearance form and submitted it (and the College ID) to the Office of the Registrar on or before the latest date to apply for graduation as announced in the Academic Calendar.
- Please ensure that you write your official names (as registered) legibly on the clearance form, as they will appear in the final transcripts/certificates.
- You MUST use the correct spelling and the correct order of names since the Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) charges USD 50 per correction on certificates. Please note that CUEA does not accept any initials so the names MUST be written in full.
- Please ensure you have the clearance form signed by the relevant departments and deliver it to the Office of the Registrar along with your College ID. Kindly note that the transcript/certificates/caution money will not be released if this form has not been completed in full.
- The Office of the Bursar will require at least five working days after delivery of the clearance forms to process your caution money.
- Graduation is on May 23, 2014. CUEA will issue invitation cards for your families (limited number); you can pick the cards and your graduation gowns during graduation week.
- The certificates will be ready for collection by the end of June 2014.
- Please note that there will be another graduation in October 2014. The details will be announced later