Hekima College, a Campus College of the Catholic University of Eastern Africa, is pleased to invite interested and qualified professionals to apply for the position of Cook.
Reports to: Administrator
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Prepare quality food for more than 100 people.
• Clean and maintain the kitchen area to ensure it is in good safety and organized condition at all times.
• Follow instructions in regards to daily running of the kitchen.
• Responsible for the stocks issued for the shift.
• Adhere to all safety and health policies and procedures.
• Ensure adherence to all established company policies and procedures and services standards.
• Creative and can prepare different types of dishes
• Passionate about cooking
• Any other task as assigned from time to time.
• Diploma in Food Production or any other related course.
• Effective communication and good interpersonal skills and fluent in English, both orally and written.
• Excellent attention to detail
• At least 3 years' experience serving in a multicultural setup
• A team player
How to apply:
Among the documents that need to be sent include:
1. a Letter of application
2. an Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
3. Photocopies of certificates and transcripts
4. Photocopy of Identification document
5. Three (3) recommendation letters (sent directly to the College)
The applications and requested references may be sent directly to:
Joseph Kang'ethe Road off Ngong Road,
P.O. Box 21215,
00505 Adams Arcade,
Or firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th July 2017
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Download as a Doc here